About Our Caregivers
Our commitment is to find and retain great people that have a truly "compassionate heart" for caregiving. This cannot be taught, it must be found. We work hard to find and develop only the best. You can expect only the best senior care from SureCare At Home.
Only the Best
- We have a full-time recruitment effort to find only the best caregivers.
- This includes national background and reference checks, drug screens, skills tests, and extensive interview and orientation programs.
- All caregivers are employees of SureCare At Home. We do not use contractors.
- We have an exceptional compensation program that includes medical benefits and incentives to retain the best people.
- We have ongoing training that includes classroom, online, and self-study to ensure all our employees are the best qualified geriatric caregivers available. Minimum annual training requirements are mandated for continued employment.
- We oversee the service of our compassionate caregivers with an RN-Care Manager to provide the best possible outcomes for our clients.
"We were impressed with each and every care person that you provided and I wish that you would express that to each of them on our behalf. Thank you again for your caring ways ... "